Favourite Magazine Cover

 

UK Vogue March 1990
"White Magic"
Model: Helena Christensen
Photographed by Peter Lindbergh


This is one of my favourite magazine covers of all time. The March UK Vogue Edition from 1990! A young Helena Christensen at the brink of supermodel stardom shot by Peter Lindbergh on a secluded beach with a beautiful horse all in white. I think it is timeless, and one of the most beautiful and iconic covers ever! And the editorial "White Magic" on the inside is breathtaking, too. I used to have a copy of this, because when I was a very young girl, my aunt in England kept all her copies for me to take home on my summer holidays. Unfortunately, I chucked it away one day, but have not forgotten it! Please Vogue, make covers like these again!!!

Have you got a favourite magazine cover? Tell me about it!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © ultimate style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.