Wanted! A Bathing Ape Leather Biker Jacket



I am still looking for the perfect biker jacket to replace my old one that is falling to pieces, and this one quite fits the bill. It can easily compete with its rivals from Acne. I am thinking the Rita jackets. And it's got epaulettes with star studs on it, which wins it extra points! So, if this is part of the relatively new BAPE womenswear line - then bring it on!!! I hear, the collection caters for women who are sometimes bored with off-the-peg clothing, and for whom high fashion is to pretentious or let's say showy! Classic, casual and quality clothes with a twist! Bingo, that's me! Oh yes, and don't forget to make this one in chocolate and black, please!

source: Fräulein Magazine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © ultimate style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.