Linebacker Jonathan Signs up as Brand Envoy For JACO

Glenn Robinson, Chief Executive Officer of JACO, the elite performance sports brand that designs apparel for high performance hybrid training, announced that the NFL's Jonathan Vilma, linebacker for the Super Bowl XLIV Champions, the New Orleans Saints, has joined JACO as its newest Brand Ambassador.

Vilma joins Team JACO just as the company prepares for global expansion, as well as the debut of a new line of athletic apparel that covers training needs from head-to-toe. Vilma will be among the very first to reveal and wear the new line of athletic wear slated for 2012 release, including new, yet-to-be-released JACO athletic footwear tailored specifically for hybrid training.

"I discovered JACO after seeing it on some of the MMA guys, and I tried it, both in training and just in wearing it around in everyday life, and it performs," said Vilma. "For my NFL workouts, JACO gives me the smooth fit that all athletes want, but it also allows for motion and movement, not restricting working muscles, which is so important in professional sports. I like it, it looks sharp, and I can relate to JACO. I think it has great potential if we put in the hard work, and since Glenn Robinson is backing it, I think the sky is the limit with this company."

For more details please visit: Linebacker Jonathan Signs up as Brand Envoy For JACO @ Fibre2fashion

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © ultimate style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.