Aloha Hawaii!

Stella McCartney Resort 2012
Stella McCartney Resort 2012



Preen Resort 2012
No. 21


No. 21 Resort 2012
No. 21 Resort 2012
























source: style.com

Ok, so Hawaii makes me think of: Paradise, exotic birds, kitschy Hawaiian motif shirts, palm trees, hula hula, sunsets, hibiscus, surfers and Thomas Magnum. What's not to like, right? It's always good to bring some colour and fun into clothes, especially if it's some beautiful Hawaiian prints. The resort collections 2012 offered quite a variety on the theme. I liked Stella McCartney's kaleidoscopic prints, Givenchy's earthy tones, Preen's subtle take on the theme, and No.21's almost Phoebe Philo-esque minimal silhouettes with delicate prints. You can do it from top to bottom, or just pick one element like a flowery pair of tapered pants and team them with a white buttoned up blouse or a tee. Do I like this "trend"? You bet! So excuse me, I've got to go and kiss my flowery Roxy Aloha board shorts alive and check out some new editions as well! Oh and Vans, please reissue the Palm Tree and Hibiscus slip ons, they always make me smile (even in Winter). Aloha







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © ultimate style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.