Some Crazy Stuff from NYFW

Marc Jacobs left me surprised and confused with
his least commercial collection to date. Bizzare.


doing the splits. Ouch!
Betsey Johnson























Flannel cut out fox shawls at Thom Browne
Thom Browne

























I thought I'd never say this, but what was this Marc Jacobs? Usually I can spot dozens of items in his collection that prove to be big hits, but this collection left me slightly confused. Pilgrim shoes, huge witchy hats, babuschka doll silhouettes over unflattering cropped pants. I mean they might suit the fairytale theme, but if they look unflattering on the models, mere mortals in the real world will stay well away from this. Or was he hiding the proper garments underneath for a secret after runway show for buyers only? There certainly was enough room...
Then there was crazy Betsey Johnson doing the splits at the end of her show. Wow, I hope I'll be able to do this at her age. Bonkers but funny!
And then there was Thom Browne with his Lady Gaga-esque collection. Yes, it was very strange. But those cut out flannel fox shawls with dangling legs made me smile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © ultimate style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.