I Raise My Glass To Phoebe Philo

Celine Fall 2012
Celine Fall 2012


Celine Fall 2012

Celine Fall 2012








































 Images by style.com

This one - I want to wear it all! I am not going to write an in-depth review about Celine's a/w 2012 collection, you can read a great one over at style.com, lets just say I think this must have been one of my favourites. Phoebe Philo is pregnant with her third child, and thus for the sake of herself and her unborn child she and the company agreed on doing a low key presentation for a handful of guests only. How great is this. A modern company (pseudo modern male run companies take note!) that are well aware of their greatest human resource and take care of it! I am all for companies who value their employees because more than often it unfortunately still is the case, that if you are in a great position and you are expecting a child, or let me put it like this, if you're a woman with a career and a womb you will sometimes automatically have to require a lawyer to go with it. That said, I liked the edginess of this collection, punky zest as style.com calls it, I liked the zippers, I liked the colour and material combinations, the cocoony silhouettes, and I wish Phoebe Philo all the best for the birth of her third child and hopefully no gastly empire lines next season! She threatened to make these if her weight didn't come off quick enough after the birth! Brilliant!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © ultimate style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.