Goals, Tattoos and Observations...

David Beckham gracing the July cover of ELLE UK


Any of you following UEFA Euro 2012 in Poland and Ukraine? I mean from a girls perspective? I am, and there are 2 teams that I am keeping my fingers crossed for - Germany and England. Germany won their first match and they have to prove themselves tonight again, and the English with their usual kick and rush are better than I thought. All good, until I saw Rooney who looked slightly different than usual, couldn't quite figure out what it was, but he was wearing considerably more hair on his head...so I googled and found out that he has had a hair transplant!!!! Berlusconi style!!!! Couldn't stop laughing. Says it all really...
Talking about trends besides hair transplants, have you noticed the amount of tattooed arms the players are sporting? I think a tattoo should have a deeper meaning, but it looks like some had their arms quickly plastered up to their neck with crap, to look a bit like their idol David Beckham including the recent David Beckham haircut (I think Rooney is going for this one as well). He's not playing himself anymore but is still setting trends! Of course there is only one David Beckham, who btw is gracing the July cover of ELLE UK magazine as the first guy ever. And what about the Adidas jerseys with the diagonal flag across the chest that some teams are wearing, makes them look like guys from a duelling student fraternity...
Anyhow, whishing everyone in Europe a super fun Euro 2012!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © ultimate style. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.